Geology Professor Ian Plimer discusses Climate Myth Issues in his book ‘Heaven and Hell’

by Institute of Public Affairs [11-5-2015 published].

Eminent scientist Professor Ian Plimer explains why Pope Francis' green agenda will only end up hurting the world's poor at the launch of his new book 'Heaven and Hell: The Pope condemns the poor to eternal poverty' on November 2 2015.

"We are dealing with absolute nonsense".

Geologist, Professor Ian Plimer, thoroughly dismantles the "human-induced climate change" myth, in less than three minutes.

"When we look back in time, there's one thing that we see, and that is that carbon dioxide has never driven climate change... We are dealing with absolute nonsense, and the nonsense is not based on the fundamentals of science."

Every ice age was initiated when there was more CO2 in the atmosphere than we have now. When you look back in time, CO2 has never driven climate change.

Only 3% of CO2 emissions are from human activities. The other 97% are from natural activities.

People breath out 4% CO2 and breath in only 0.4% CO2.

Coal brought in the Industrial Revolution, which greatly improved the life of ordinary people.

Resources Heaven and Hell: The Pope condemns the poor to eternal poverty Paperback – October 1, 2015.

The Encyclical Letter of Pope Francis Laudato Si "care for our common home" was influenced by atheists, communists and green activists. The Pope advocates burdening the Third World with inefficient unreliable high-cost renewable energy and agriculture thereby keeping the poor in eternal poverty. Only when Third World children can do homework at night using cheap coal-fired electricity can they escape from poverty. Looking purely at the science rather than the theology, Ian Plimer shows the failure of the current Pope in his understanding of the real issues causing poverty, especially in Third World countries.

How to Think About Climate Change by Professor William Happer

Climate Change Over Geological Time

More Articles on Climate Issues

Wide Awake Media

Prof. Ian Plimer: CO2 Is The Food Of Life, Not A Pollutant