from Witt School of Health.
Over the Counter Covid Protocol with Penny Witsbrodt [1-15-2022]. For about the first 8 minutes they are talking about motorcycles, so you can skip ahead if that doesn't interest you. This interview puts a lot of issues in context and explains who nurse Penny is and how she got involved in sharing this critical information.
What follows is a reformatted version of the document you can download from her website...
Updated Immune Support Protocol and Pre and Post Jab Mast Cell Stabilizing
Note, this is not intended as medical advice and should not be presumed to be medical advice. Always seek care and advice from a qualified medical practitioner. By accessing this document, you acknowledge and agree that you understand this is not medical advice. You also acknowledge and agree it is your responsibility to consult your doctor and pharmacist before starting any new treatments, regimens, over the counter drugs, and or supplements.
If your doctor refuses to provide treatment or prevention against sars-cov-2/ covid19, see links to telehealth at the bottom of the document. Keep in mind, telehealth will not bill insurance and you must pay out of pocket for care. (MyFreeDoctor works based on donations, but their pharmacy does not.) Keep in mind that it may take several days to get an appointment and may take up to 2 weeks to get medications unless you are willing to pay an up-charge for express shipping, which still may take up to 7 days. Please keep this in mind and if you plan to access telehealth services, do it BEFORE YOU GET SICK. They will provide medications to have on hand ahead of time so you are ready to treat at first symptoms.
Additionally, an immune support protocol only works if you have the items on hand. If you wait to order items until you are sick, during a supply chain crisis, and especially over the holidays, don’t be surprised if you don’t get any of your orders for 7-14 days, when they will be of no help to you. I cannot stress this strongly enough. If you don’t have what you need on hand, and your doctor won’t prescribe meaningful early treatment, you are likely to end up in the hospital. PLEASE DON’T TAKE THAT RISK.
- NEBULIZER is one of your best tools to help support the immune system during cold, flu and pandemic. However, it won’t do you any good if you don’t have it on hand when you need it. Please order BEFORE you need it. See links to purchase nebulizers below.
- SALINE for nebulizer. If you prefer just to buy saline, these are good and convenient. If not, I've included a saline recipe link further down the page.
- 3% FOOD GRADE HYDROGEN PEROXIDE for nebulizer (MUST BE DILUTED TO 0.05%)
- LUGOLS 2%
Lugols can be added to hydrogen peroxide when nebulizing. For instructions on how to use a nebulizer, and info on how to dilute hydrogen peroxide and lugols, check out these links.
- For a 0.05% dilution of hydrogen peroxide, add 5ml of saline to the nebulizer cup, then add 2 drops of 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide, then add 1 drop of 2% lugols iodine. You can increase to 2 drops of 2% lugols iodine if you like, if it stings, add more saline. I use this 3-4x a day at first symptoms.
- If you have a medical history of thyroid cancer, thyroid surgery, or thyroid storm, check with your doctor before taking oral iodine supplements. If your doctor tells you all iodine is poisonous, see if you can find a naturopathic doctor locally who is educated on the necessity of iodine in the diet for healthy thyroid, breasts, prostate, and immune function.
- LUGOLS IODINE FOR ORAL USE BY ADULTS: I also like to keep 5% lugols on hand and 20% as well. (20% is hard to find) Do NOT use these concentrations in the nebulizer. This is for oral use only. For 2% add 10 drops of 2% Lugols to 4 oz of grape juice and drink straight down. Use 1-2x daily during illness. If using 5% Lugols, add 4 drops of 5% lugols to 4 oz of grape or other juice and drink straight down 1-2x daily during illness. Always take 200 mcg (micrograms) of selenium when taking iodine to ensure healthy thyroid function. Selenium is also very helpful against covid19. Keep all iodine supplements out of reach of children.
- Selenium 200mcg 1 capsule daily if taking lugols iodine orally.
- SYRINGES THAT MEASURE ML (Your local pharmacy will also have dosing syringes.)
- GLUTATHIONE FOR NEBULIZER: If you plan to nebulize glutathione, please use only this brand which is made for nebulizing, the oral and liposomal brands are NOT safe to inhale. Oral glutathione is poorly absorbed and liposomal glutathione can build up to too high levels in the brain. We do not use any oral glutathione as it is shown to be poorly absorbed in the body. N-acetyl cysteine can be used to maintain healthy glutathione levels, but it takes weeks to months to bring levels up. Theranaturals Reduced L-glutathione: this should be used 3x a day at least 30 min after hydrogen peroxide/lugols iodine nebulizing. More than 30 min is fine, just don't do it sooner. Try to avoid tylenol if at all possible. Follow the directions on the bottle. This product is very popular and frequently on back order. ORDER IT BEFORE YOU NEED IT.
Info on nebulized Glutathione. This is just for education on glutathione. No need to purchase any additional products as the glutathione listed in the link above works exceptionally well.
- If you develop any symptoms of respiratory illness, consider avoiding TYLENOL & ACETAMINOPHEN. They both deplete glutathione which is tied to higher mortality. If you plan to take tylenol for fever and pain anyway, consider having the glutathione for nebulizer on hand to help keep your glutathione levels up so you avoid issues like increased inflammation in the lungs and throughout the body. Education on the problem with acetaminophen (tylenol, paracetamol) and how it depletes glutathione.
Education on tylenol depleting glutathione. This is especially worrisome with respiratory illness. Additionally, tylenol usage in children is linked to higher incidence of asthma and eczema.
- QUERCETIN WITH BERBERINE: While healthy, for protection, take 1 capsule every other day. If symptoms develop 1 capsule 2x a day until symptoms resolve. Once you've had covid you shouldn't need to continue quercetin.
Education on Quercetin:
- MELATONIN, if healthy, 2mg nightly before bed. There is research indicating people who take melatonin regularly are less likely to to test positive for sars-cov-2 and less likely to develop severe covid. If symptomatic, and you’ve not taken melatonin before, 2mg at bedtime. If you’ve been taking melatonin and are used to it, some doctors advise increasing to 6mg-10mg before bedtime every night until recovered. If you have a history of dizziness or falls, avoid melatonin. It can cause vivid dreams. Info on melatonin:
- Bronson D3K2 (see above)
- If not on vitamin D3 now, please consider having your vitamin d level checked and consider taking vitamin D3 to maintain a blood vitamin D level between 50-80. You want D3, not D2. D2 does not improve immunity. 5,000 IU daily is safe. If you have a diagnosis of parathyroid disorder, or high blood calcium, check with your doctor before adding D3. Parathyroid disorders are not the same as Thyroid disorders: These are 2 different glands. D3 is fine to take if you have a thyroid disorder. Always take daily vitamin D3 in combination with Vitamin K2. K2 directs calcium to the bones.
- HIGH DOSE D3 50,000 IU (VITAMIN D HAMMER)
After 3 days switch to the Bronson D3K2 10,000 IU daily until you die of old age. If you are exposed to covid19 or develop symptoms and haven’t been taking daily doses of vitamin D3, 50,000 IU (International Units) days 1 and 2 then stop taking high dose D3 and switch to Bronson D3K2 daily. (5,000 IU D3). If your doctor has you on D2 I'd highly consider talking to her about switching to D3. Also, K2 isn't optional (unless you are on blood thinners). It directs calcium to the bones and keeps calcium from hardening the arteries. It also protects against blood clots. Vitamin D3 education:
Vitamin C 1000-3000mg daily. 1 chewable morning and one at night. If you have diarrhea, lower doses are more easily tolerated.
Education on vitamin C:
If you are exposed or develop viral symptoms, then take 1000mg every hour until bowel tolerance. That means take 1000mg each hour. At the point where you develop loose stools, calculate how much vitamin C total it took to cause loose stools. Then subtract 1000mg. That will give you your daily dosage. I like to have folks take vitamin C every hour to every 2 hours to keep blood concentration steady. This can also be done with kids, where you start at 500mg an hour until you go to bowel tolerance.
- Uncoated Aspirin 81mg daily for 30 days from start of covid illness. (Unless on blood thinners, history of ulcer or gastrointestinal bleeding, allergic to aspirin or NSAIDS.) The risk for blood clots is elevated during infection and for 30 days after. Aspirin can also be taken per package directions for pain and fever during covid. Take with food. Do NOT administer aspirin to children or teenagers as there is a risk of Reye’s syndrome. Avoid these over the counter medications that contain NSAIDS: Ibuprofen, Motrin, Aleve, Naproxen.
https://www.amazon.com/HealthA2Z-Aspirin-Strength-Compared-Ingredient/dp/B07BC6K61Z (It seems like all are Enteric Coated, so this is just one of many choices.)
- Some studies show that patients who take low dose 81mg aspirin daily are less likely to test positive for the virus.
- Info on aspirin with covid19
- Famotidine 40mg 2x a day if symptoms develop. Take for 7 days. Try not to take within an hour of other meds or supplements. Famotidine, in addition to blocking acid, not our goal here, blocks type 2 histamine. High levels of type 2 histamine leads to cytokine (inflammatory) stage of covid.
- Education on Cetirizine and Famotidine for covid19
- Antihistamine Cetirizine or Benadryl. Antihistamines block type 1 histamine and slow down inflammation. Take according to package instructions for up to 7 days. If already taking an antihistamine do not add additional antihistamines. Take for 7 days.
- Information on antihistamines for covid19
- Zinc with copper: Take every day or every other day while healthy. If exposed or symptomatic, 50mg daily until recovered. Link to zinc copper supplement:
- Education on Zinc: Zinc should always be taken with copper. Taking zinc without copper can cause an imbalance in copper levels and copper is extremely anti-viral so we don’t want that.
- Saline Recipe
- Povidone Iodine (betadine) nasal spray recipe and supplies to make it. Don't use if allergic. Povidone iodine works for 3 hours at a time. It strips the fatty shell off the virus which removes the spike protein and deactivates the virus. Use before going out then every 3 hours while out and once more when returning home (3 hours from last dose). It can be used 3-4x daily while sick.
- Make sure to get Povidone Iodine 10% only!
- Dark nasal spray bottles. These are 1 oz (30 ml).
- These are plastic and are 20 ml
- For a 20ml bottle you will need: 19 ml of saline (you can buy dosing syringes from pharmacy area that will list ml) & 1 ml of povidone iodine. For a 30 ml bottle you will need: 28.5 ml or saline & 1.5 ml povidone iodine. Directions: Pour In saline. Then add povidone iodine. Close lid and shake. Each person needs their own bottle. Consider labeling them.
- Information on Povidone Iodine and sars-cov-2 virus
- Listerine Mouthwash: Gargle and swish for 30 seconds total using yellow or green listerine. Do this before going out and every 3 hours while out then again on returning home. Listerine reduces viral load in the mouth and throat. Use as prevention. If symptomatic, use every 2 hours during the day.
- Information on Listerine and sars-cov-2 virus
- Budesonide (Pulmicort). Ask your doctor to look at the link below and consider Budesonide prescription. Budesonide also comes in an over-the-counter nasal spray available at all pharmacies, also known as Rhinocort. Here's some info
- Azelastine is another nasal spray that has been shown to be antiviral and it inhibits mast cells which can cause cytokine (inflammatory issues). It was approved for over the counter uses in July 2020, but for some reason, it has yet to be marketed over the counter. This is another intervention your doctor might be more comfortable prescribing. Information On Azelastine:
- Talk to your doctor about Ivermectin. There is good data linked below. If your doctor isn’t comfortable prescribing, there’s a link to telemed at the end of the document. Ivermectin is not required to recover from covid. I rarely talk to folks who were able to get it and the immune support protocol has gotten them through just as well.
- In patients who take Ivermectin 0.4mg/kg and Azithromycin or Docycycline, the synergistic effect documented in studies seems obvious. Fevers reduced from 102 to 100 overnight, easier breathing, less body pain, less coughing.
- Ivermectin for COVID-19: real-time meta analysis of 78 studies
- Resources to get Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine for prevention or for treatment. If you want to go the Ivermectin route via telemed, you will want to get the meds BEFORE you contract illness and have it ready to take as soon as you are exposed, test positive or on first symptoms. Doctors advise not waiting to see how sick you get to try to get Ivermectin as it can take up to 2 weeks to deliver and needs to be started as soon as possible.
- If money is tight My Free Doctor works by donation so you can pay what you can afford or pay extra to help others.
- Push Health is also an option. They use a pharmacy called Honeybee. Once the doctor called in my prescription, I had to actually find the info for honeybee and call them to set up an account. I did the standard shipping and it cost me I think around $120 for 30 Ivermectin pills and it took 13 days to get to me.
- Some pharmacies are refusing to fill Ivermectin even though there are currently no legal restrictions. Walgreens and CVS seem to be the most frequent offenders. So be prepared to call around and see which pharmacies will fill your rx. Keep track of the date, time, store location and pharmacist name of any pharmacist who refuses to fill your rx. There is a class action lawsuit in the works against such pharmacies.
- To get a discount on Ivermectin
- Links to other protocols
- Do the following search for the Marik Protocol on this site
- Marik Protocol described
- Dr. Peter McCullough's Protocol & study
- Go to this site to find the MATH+ Protocol for hospitalized covid19 patients. Scroll down and select your country to download protocol.
- For excellent educational videos on ALL things covid, check DrBeen Medical Lectures
Mast Cell Stabilizing Protocol for ages 14 and up
- Pre and Post Jab: This is not medical advice. Always seek the care and counsel of your doctor and pharmacist before starting any over the counter medications or supplements. The theory behind these options is that some people may develop an overreaction of the immune system when given certain medications and vaccines. In vaccines, scientists seem to think the issue is polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, and or lipid nano particles as these are known to cause systemic reactions like anaphylaxis, and type 1, and 2 Kounis syndrome. Mast cells also contribute to inflammation in patients who develop myocarditis, stroke, sudden cardiac death, and neurological issues.
- Links to studies and education on mast cells and myocarditis, kounis syndrome, stroke, guillain barre syndrome, transverse myelitis.
- Mast Cell Stabilizer Natural Option: 1 capsule in morning & 1 capsule at night
- Mast Cell Stabilizer Prescription Option: Azelastine nasal spray. Oral Ketotifen (not available in USA)
- Leukotriene Inhibitor Natural Option: (1) Turmeric 0.5ml - 1.0ml morning & night (Liquid Turmeric Curcumin Supplements - Highest Potency 800mg - Turmeric Curcumin with Black Pepper Extract - Antioxidant, Pain Relief, Joint Support - Tumeric Supplements w/ Bioperine - Non-GMO - 2oz)
Quercetin and Bromelain also inhibit Luekotrienes
- Leukotriene Inhibitor Prescription Option: Singulair (aka Montelukast)
- Type 2 Histamine Blocker Natural Options: Quercetin for the win. Also, Bromelain which is in the quercetin supplement. Turmeric also helps block type 2 histamine.
- Leukotriene Inhibitor Over the Counter Option: Famotidine as directed
- Type 1 Histamine Blocker Natural Options: All of the above
- Type 1 Histamine Blocker Over the Counter Options: As directed on the label. Generic Allegra (aka Fexofenadine). Generic Zyrtec (aka Cetirizine).